The Oakley Safety collection provides industrial grade impact protection for the most heavy-duty jobs.
Oakley’s obsession with research and development has combined delivering Oakley style to safety glasses.
The Oakley M Frame 2.0 is designed for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
Additionally, the M Frame 2.0 meets MIL SPEC, MIL-PRF-31013.
• Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection.
• System features quick, tool-free lens change.
• Ultra lightweight design (29.76 -gram total weight)
• All lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light.
• Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
Combining raw, exposed, and industrial design lines, Shocktube™ was inspired for a close contour fit perfect for any highspeed movement.
• Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
• Ultra lightweight design (34.87 - grams total weight)
• Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
• All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®).
• Includes interchangeable lenses in both clear and grey.
The Det Cord is the perfect blend of protection and Oakley fashion. With anti-fog coating rubberized unobtanium nosepiece.
It is one piece of eyewear that is ready for any situation.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
• Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms
with dual cam action
• Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength.